All about Bikers

Kamis, 03 Juli 2008

Sony Ericsson Cybershot C702

Sony Ericsson Cybershot C702 new model handphone going to launch at...

Yesterday I send an email to Singapore Sony Ericsson helpdesk and ask them when the Sony Ericsson Cybershot C702 new model handphone will going to launch. So today when I open my gmail and got their replied mail.

This is what they replied me:
"Dear Sir/Madam,
Thank you for contacting Sony Ericsson Customer Support (Singapore).
With regards to your inquiry, We are happy to inform you that it is estimated to be released in Singapore in the month of July of the year.
The exact date has not been confirmed, but you may check out our Ad placements in the newspapers.
Last but not least, we thank you for your great interest towards Sony Ericsson products."

So get ready your money for the upcoming Sony Ericsson new Cybershot C series model handphone which is C702 and C902. I think I will prefer the C702 cause I like the design of the button and also the megabass and play now music function which included in the Cybershot series. I think the estimation price from Internet, the C702 will sell in $500sgd-600sgd price range.

0 komentar:

[googlee3478b9a03242204.html]